Re: [linux-audio-user] newbie question about a Delta 1010LT card

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] newbie question about a Delta 1010LT card
From: toby_AT_tobiah.org
Date: Sun Jun 08 2003 - 22:08:25 EEST

> what I need is exaclty what I wrote: the ability to record from the
> different audio channels separetely. e.g. one /dev/dsp device for each
> input.

I have a vague memory of having been able to do this with
the O$$ drivers, although there are so many disadvantages
to using them.

With ALSA, you may want to google info about the .asoundrc,
whose arcane syntax and semantics seem to promise a level
of control which would likely encompass what you are trying
to do.

Tobiah