Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: [ot] Manuals wanted

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: [ot] Manuals wanted
From: luis jure (ljure_AT_multitel.com.uy)
Date: Tue Jun 10 2003 - 02:16:22 EEST

el Sat, 7 Jun 2003 21:21:54 +0200
Atte André Jensen <atte_AT_ballbreaker.dk> escribió:

> Nope. My favorite musician is Charlie Parker. He played alto saxophone
> and died in 1955.

yep, that was some software he used.
next time time someone ask me for my favourite software i'll tell them the
one charlie parker used. and thelonious monk. and sonny rollins, lester
young, coleman hawkins, nat cole and clifford brown.
and duke ellington, of course.
(all right, all right, basie too. and fletcher henderson. and cecil
taylor, eric dolphy, charles mingus and ornette coleman. all right, i said
all right!!!! stop it!!!)

---