[linux-audio-user] MIDI toots

Subject: [linux-audio-user] MIDI toots
From: felipe (filippo_AT_email.it)
Date: Tue Jun 10 2003 - 02:41:54 EEST

Hi all,

Ok I've been avoiding MIDI for too long... I just used ecasound and now ardour
+ hydrogen to "fix" some ideas on the HD for later experimentation with my
band. Now I'm starting to feel curious about MIDI (those MTC and MMC commands
in ardour?!?).

The question is: where do I find some good tutorial or manual covering the
basis of MIDI? And: what do you use MIDI for? I thought it was all about
karaoke and the such...

Thank you

felipe

Sponsor: Vieni a visitare il Garden Center Peraga. Seimila metri quadrati di esposizione per servire una clientela competente ed esigente. Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=1480&d=10-6