[linux-audio-user] optimal jack settings for ice1712

Subject: [linux-audio-user] optimal jack settings for ice1712
From: Allan Klinbail (allank_AT_labyrinth.net.au)
Date: Sat Jun 14 2003 - 10:45:30 EEST

Hi

While playing around with ardour.. I notice I'm getting quite a lot of
xruns.

I have setup jack with tmpdir=/mnt/ramfs options..

At this stage I am just using jackstart -d alsa -d ice1712

I also am using a newer P4 processor and am wondering how to turn off
HyperThreading options. As recent discussion indicates this can add to
xruns.

cheers

--
Allan Klinbail <allank_AT_labyrinth.net.au>