[linux-audio-user] CS1X

Subject: [linux-audio-user] CS1X
From: Rossen Apostolov (rossen_AT_protein.osaka-u.ac.jp)
Date: Sun Jun 15 2003 - 15:08:33 EEST

Hi!

I'm thinking of buying Yamaha CS1X but can't figure out
how to connect it to my ThinkPad. I don't feel like buying
an expensive external card yet, I'd rather use the onboard one (SB Pro),
and was thinking about connectors like Edirol-UM-1E/1S, MidiSport..
Can anyone recommend me one? And what driver do I need for it?

Thanks a lot for the help!

Rossen