Re: [linux-audio-user] speech to text software?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] speech to text software?
From: iriXx (m_AT_iriXx.org)
Date: Sun Jun 15 2003 - 21:56:42 EEST

thanks... i am very interested in this now... as my regular work is
writing articles to campaign for digital rights and against DRM this
connects with accessibility issues... i only wish i had the programming
skills to get on board and help for GNU/Linux... i guess i can help with
advocacy though. theres nothing like being forced into a positioin like
this to make you wake up and see what its like every day for some people....

actually, if anyone has an old copy of the IBM ViaVoice SDK for Linux,
i'd be interested to know... i came across XVoice which looked so nice
and simple but runs on the IBM SDK. they're moving to the Sphinx engine
but this looks complex to compile... i looked at their mailing list and
found a lot of stuff i couldnt understand....!

thanks again

m~

--
  ZZZzz /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_     HTTP 503: Too Busy

.::. www.iriXx.org .::. www.copyleftmedia.org.uk .::.

gnupg key ID: AEB7A31E