Re: [linux-audio-user] Mastering; Rezound, fir filter, digital clipping

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Mastering; Rezound, fir filter, digital clipping
From: Daniel James (daniel_AT_mondodesigno.com)
Date: Sat Jun 21 2003 - 11:39:17 EEST

> I've never read it or
> anything written by Bob Katz.

He runs a studio called Digital Domain. I thought that might have
something to do with the place that rendered Titanic on a Linux
cluster, but I think that place is in LA and apparently Bob is in
Florida. Could be the same firm though.

It seems Bob has invented a number of pieces of dedicated mastering
hardware too.

Cheers

Daniel