[linux-audio-user] NoteEdit questions (multiple staves)

Subject: [linux-audio-user] NoteEdit questions (multiple staves)
From: Mikhail Ramendik (mr_AT_ramendik.ru)
Date: Tue Jun 24 2003 - 01:54:51 EEST

Hello,

As far as I know, no NoteEdit mailing list exists. So I have to ask
here...

I have installed NoteEdit and am trying to use it (or actually, to
help mu musician wife use it). But we don't understand a couple of
things.

First, to create two staves that are for the same instrument? This is
common in piano scores - one staff with the trebke clef for the right
hand, plus one staff with the bass clef for the left hand. Bars,
repeats, etc. should go across both staves.

Such staves are usually joined by a brace (accolade?), but as NoteEdit
is not a direct printing editor, the absence of the brace itself may
be quite understandable.

Second, is it possible (and if yes, how) to enable some sort of line
wrapping, as common in printed scores? Working with one long line is
somewhat inconvenient.

--
Best regards,
 Mikhail                          mailto:mr_AT_ramendik.ru