Re: [linux-audio-user] Building a DAW - couple of questions

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Building a DAW - couple of questions
From: Eric Dantan Rzewnicki (rzewnickie_AT_rfa.org)
Date: Mon Jun 30 2003 - 22:02:40 EEST

On Mon 30/06/2003 11:48:50, Greg Reddin wrote:
> Hey folks,
> CPU: AMD Athlon XP 2400 Thoroughbred 2.0 Ghz 266Mhz FSB
> Mobo: Asus A7N8X Deluxe NVIDIA nForce2 SPP, nForce2 MCP-T chipsets

I've been looking into similar systems. But, some of my colleagues have
steered me away from nvidia chipsets because they've heard nvidia has
not been nice about the drivers or something ... I don't really
understand the situation. Can someone confirm, deny or elaborate on the
status of nvidia chipset drivers?

Thanks,
Eric Rz.