Re: [linux-audio-user] I'm frustrated... No MIDI connection with SB Audigy

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] I'm frustrated... No MIDI connection with SB Audigy
From: Robert Jonsson (robert.jonsson_AT_dataductus.se)
Date: Tue Jul 01 2003 - 22:06:49 EEST

Hello Jason,

Could you elaborate on what you have tried, did you use ALSA, if so which
version, what config-tricks have you tried?

I've got a Audigy with LiveDrive, I haven't used the midi-port, but I did have
a stab at getting the remote control to work, and indeed it did, but it was
far from obvious. As far as I can tell the remote-control uses a midi-port
for it's data so I may be able to help.

It was a while though so I can't remember exactly what it was that should be
done...
You may also try the alsa-user mailinglist.

I did try a few months back to enable the audio-input on the LiveDrive also,
but I had no success with that, it may have improved though...

Regards,
Robert