[linux-audio-user] I'm frustrated... No MIDI connection with SB Audigy

Subject: [linux-audio-user] I'm frustrated... No MIDI connection with SB Audigy
From: Jason Jones (senorchamo_AT_netzero.net)
Date: Tue Jul 01 2003 - 19:43:28 EEST

I've been writing and recording music in Windows now for about a year
and a half (if you want to hear my music - some mp3's can be found at
http://www.ldscompanion.com/music/artists/PI/ )... I got completely
sick of windows, and switched to Linux, and for about 5 months now, I've
been trying to successfully get my computer to see my keyboard through a
Sound Blaster Audigy's front-panel MIDI connectors with no luck. I'm
just about to go back to windows. Please - if anyone knows where I can
find any good info, point me in the right direction. :)

OS - MDK 9.1
Software - MusE .6.0rc5
Hardware - Roland RS-9 keyboard and SB Audigy Platinum EX.

Thanks again.

Jason