Re: [linux-audio-user] hydrogen with jack_transport

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] hydrogen with jack_transport
From: Comix (acominu_AT_tiscali.it)
Date: Tue Jul 01 2003 - 16:48:12 EEST

Martin Buechler wrote:
> Comix wrote:
>
>> Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 16:09:08 +0200
>> From: Comix <acominu_AT_tiscali.it>
>> To: linux-audio-user_AT_music.columbia.edu
>> Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: [MusE] Re: Syncing muse with ardour

>> Hi all, the current stable version has not any control-related features!
>> You can find some experiments and hacks with MMC in the CVS, it should
>> work with ardour.
>>

> :( just discovered that in hydrogen's current CVS, still have to find
> out, what 'Assign midi msg' in Preferences means...
Assign midi message currently is not linked to anything, it was only a
test...

>> ..some days ago I discovered the Jack-Transport API...guys, this API
>> is fantastic! :)
>> In my local hydrogen copy I have a full controlled app (start, stop,
>> position...) and works without problem as a jack-transport slave
>> (ardour is hte master)...so be patient ;)
>>
>> [SNIP]
>

> No, I want it now :)
> @comix: Is there a schedule, when your jack transport moves into CVS?
> I'd really like to learn from that.
Well if you want to get informed about all changes in the cvs you could
subscribe the hydrogen-dev mailing list (see http://hydrogen.sf.net for
the details).

however I made a commit yesterday adding the Jack-transport feature
(caution, is very experimental!!!!)

--
comix