Re: [linux-audio-user] Cactus Data Shield copy controlled cd's

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Cactus Data Shield copy controlled cd's
From: iriXx (m_AT_iriXx.org)
Date: Thu Jul 03 2003 - 00:56:43 EEST

Steve Harris wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 02, 2003 at 06:15:23PM +0100, Daniel James wrote:
>
>>If you're talking about musicians getting paid properly - a decent,
>>sustainable income that's proportional to their effort and talent -
>>then I couldn't agree more. However, the music business doesn't have
>>a great history on that front...
>

> I wrote a rambling reply about very cheap (and Free) tools alowing the
> bedroom studio to be a useful thing, lessening the grip of big labels on
> musicians then realised it was obvious / noone cares ;)

bollox. i'd care.... and would be very curious to read it! thats exactly
what my Copyleftmedia campaign is all about....

best,

m~

--
  ZZZzz /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_     HTTP 503: Too Busy

.::. www.iriXx.org .::. www.copyleftmedia.org.uk .::.

Musicians say No to RIAA Persecution and Prosecution of Music Lovers!

Sign the petition at http://www.copyleftmedia.org.uk/justsayno/