Re: [linux-audio-user] Compiling Jamin tarball (was: Success stories)

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Compiling Jamin tarball (was: Success stories)
From: Lee Azzarello (lee_AT_fallingforward.net)
Date: Tue Jul 15 2003 - 07:30:47 EEST

Got all the libs compiled, got jamin compile and now:

bash-2.05b# jamin
JAMin 0.4.7
(c) 2003 J. Depner, S. Harris, J. O'Quin, R. Parker and P. Shirkey
under certain conditions; see the file COPYING for details.
Registering as JAMin
Cannot find plugin 'lookahead_limiter_1435.so'
Required plugin missing.

But I just installed both required plugin libs:

bash-2.05b# emerge -p swh-plugins ladspa-sdk

Calculating dependencies ...done!
[ebuild R ] media-plugins/swh-plugins-0.4.2
[ebuild R ] media-libs/ladspa-sdk-1.12

the [ebuild R] means they're installed. So close...

-l[e^2]
http://www.fallingforward.net/
people experimenting with music, art and technology