[linux-audio-user] [Fwd: Re: compiling tX] was tx compiling issue

Subject: [linux-audio-user] [Fwd: Re: compiling tX] was tx compiling issue
From: Patrick Shirkey (pshirkey_AT_boosthardware.com)
Date: Thu Jul 17 2003 - 07:17:17 EEST

This patch may help. I was using gcc-2.95 though.

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.
http://www.boosthardware.com

Being on stage with the band in front of crowds shouting, "Get off! No! We want normal music!", I think that was more like acting than anything I've ever done.

Goldie, 8 Nov, 2002 The Scotsman

attached mail follows:

On Thu, May 01, 2003, Patrick Shirkey wrote: <..> > I'm really looking forward to being able to set loops live with the new > zoom feature.

Ok I got a patch against the plain 3.80 attached that makes tX compile with gcc 2.95 for me. It's not xml related - it's just using C++ in-place variables in C - which gcc-3.2 accepts with -Wall and -Werror for some reason, but gcc-2.95 refuses to compile it (which is correct IMHO).

Alex

 Alexander König - alex_AT_lisas.de              http://www.terminatorX.cx
 /* Quoting Futurama */
 Fry: I want to see the edge of the universe.
 Amy: Ooh, that sounds cool.
 Zoidberg: It's funny. You live in the universe by you
           never do these things 'til someone comes to visit.

patch