Re: [linux-audio-user] ZynAddSubFX 1.4.2 released

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] ZynAddSubFX 1.4.2 released
From: Jelmer Cnossen (jelmer_AT_cyozlab.com)
Date: Thu Jul 17 2003 - 12:15:10 EEST

Hey Paul,

I'd like to check your softwaresynth but it's hard for me to judge
whether the music I make together with a friend is against God and Jesus
or not, since I never thought about the music I make in such a way (I
just enjoy creating it). Could you please listen to some tracks on our
website www.cyozlab.com to judge and notify me if you (and thus God as
well) would agree to use your software for my music? I would really
appreciate it and I'm looking forward to check out your zynaddsubfx!!!

greetz, jelmer

PS I played drums in a heavy metal band, but our lyrics were mainly
against fascism and racism.