Re: [linux-audio-user] Short-term broadband connection -- what to download?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Short-term broadband connection -- what to download?
From: Laura Conrad (lconrad_AT_laymusic.org)
Date: Wed Jul 23 2003 - 13:16:25 EEST

    Barton> Any suggestions as to what software I will wish I had
    Barton> downloaded after I am back at 56k? Audio samples are an
    Barton> obvious necessity. Other than the nskit drum samples, and
    Barton> the soundfont packages, what else might I want to look
    Barton> into? And what other categories of software would be
    Barton> useful?

Nothing to do with audio, but you should have a copy of the knoppix
disk. If you ever try to buy computers or do anything on a non-linux
computer, it lets you use linux to do it with.

--
Laura (mailto:lconrad_AT_laymusic.org , http://www.laymusic.org/ )
(617) 661-8097	fax: (801) 365-6574