Re: [linux-audio-user] EMI 6|2m

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] EMI 6|2m
From: Martin Hauptmann (m.hauptmann_AT_web.de)
Date: Wed Jul 23 2003 - 18:21:08 EEST

Thank you, Frank!

I insmodded snd-usb-audio but lsmod says, it is unused.

I am an absolute beginner concerning multichannel recording.

I do not even know how to recognize if it really works. I tried
audacity, but it looks to me that it only knows 2-channel recording. But
it doesn't even record with them with the emi 6|2m-box (which is ok,
because the module is unused).

How can I make it work?

Please tell me.

Martin