[linux-audio-user] TerminatorX Scratching Problem

Subject: [linux-audio-user] TerminatorX Scratching Problem
From: Rainer Poisel (rainer.poisel_AT_kstp.at)
Date: Thu Jul 31 2003 - 15:19:26 EEST

Hi guys!

In the last days had some nice experience with terminatorX. I think it works
well, but I don't know if the scratching is working correct.

I started scratching and noticed, that the soundfile is played only forwards
whatever direction the mouse is moved. When I set the "mouse speed" to a
negative value soundfiles are always played backwards when scratching
(holding the left mousebutton or pressing the "space"-key).

Is it possible to play the soundfile in two directions?

For example:

mouse moving upwards while scratching -> playing forward
mouse moving downwards while scratching -> playing backward

Like a real turntable :)

Thanks for any suggestions!
Friendly regards,
Rainer (rainer.poisel_AT_kstp.net)