Re: [linux-audio-user] TerminatorX Scratching Problem

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] TerminatorX Scratching Problem
From: Michal Seta (mis_AT_creazone.32k.org)
Date: Thu Jul 31 2003 - 18:08:43 EEST

On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 14:19:26 +0200
Rainer wrote:

> Is it possible to play the soundfile in two directions?

I had this problem recently when I got the new tX version. Make sure that that xfree86-dga extention is being loaded. You will most likely find that in /etc/X11/XF86Config. Make sure you have:

In Section "Module":

SubSection "extmod"

        and that the following line, if present, is commented:

# Option "omit xfree86-dga" # don't initialise the DGA extension
EndSubSection

After this tX should scratch fine.

-- ./MiS
              _