RE: [linux-audio-user] ALSA/kernel 2.6.0-test3

Subject: RE: [linux-audio-user] ALSA/kernel 2.6.0-test3
From: Luke Yelavich (luke_AT_audioslack.com)
Date: Wed Aug 13 2003 - 10:11:39 EEST

At 07:58 AM 13/08/2003, Mark wrote:
> > 4) What would be a nice program use for figuring out what midi-events
> > the knobs on the Evolution sends?
>
>Don't know. I hope we get an answer! Certainly Rosegarden should be able to
>record and show you MIDI events if MIDI is working.

Pure-Data (PD) is able to do this. i have just purchaced an Evolution
UC33, and that is what I used to determine what it sends, even though the
controllers are reprogrammable.

Regards
Luke

Luke Yelavich
AudioSlack Founder and main package maintainer
Audio software packaged for the Slackware Linux Distribution
http://www.audioslack.com
luke_AT_audioslack.com