[linux-audio-user] PDAudio-CF S/PDIF Interface Card Is Shipping

Subject: [linux-audio-user] PDAudio-CF S/PDIF Interface Card Is Shipping
From: Len Moskowitz (vze24hrw_AT_verizon.net)
Date: Wed Aug 20 2003 - 19:50:48 EEST

I wanted to let folks know that our PDAudio-CF compact flash S/PDIF
interface card is available and shipping now. It comes with a well-tested
open-source ALSA driver and should work fine recording with any audio
application that can use an ALSA driver. It's a fine S?PDIF interface for
live recording using PDAs, laptop/notebooks and desktop PCs.

Our Mic2496 portable dual 24-bit microphone pre-amp/A-to-D converter will
start shipping next week. It supports sample rates from 32 to 192 KS/s.

"PDAudio Recorder (Linux)", an open-source recording program for HP iPAQ
3600-, 3700- and 3800-series PDAs running Linux/Familiar 0.7, will be
released shortly.

For more details about PDAudio-CF and Mic2496, please see our Web site.

Len Moskowitz
Core Sound
www.core-sound.com