Re: [linux-audio-user] Help neede with ardour

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Help neede with ardour
From: mawali_AT_news.icns.com
Date: Thu Aug 21 2003 - 02:25:02 EEST

Hi
My son is 15 and he uses linux for everything (with my handholding, all my
kids use it). He is a very gifted musician. I do have audacity and
ecasound with a usable gui, but I think ardour has moch more potential
than anything out there. I also have audio professionals that would help
me figure it out. I usually do not let my kids touch anything that is easy
to use (good brain excersice).

I actually have been on ardour-dev for a long time and I think it is much
more usable than it was a couple of years ago and I should have my kids
try to break it.

Regards