Re: [linux-audio-user] Help neede with ardour

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Help neede with ardour
From: Austin (aacton_AT_yorku.ca)
Date: Thu Aug 21 2003 - 00:41:40 EEST

On 08/20/03 17:20:47, Frank Barknecht wrote:
> To make things short: maybe Audacity is a better choice here?

Yeah, when it comes right down to it, Audacity is a better choice most of the
time. I play with ardour all the time, but when I actually want to record
something, I use audacity, because it's simple, and because it works.

Austin

--
                         Austin Acton Hon.B.Sc.
              Synthetic Organic Chemist, Teaching Assistant