Re: [linux-audio-user] digital i/o

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] digital i/o
From: juto aviten (periclite_AT_free.fr)
Date: Tue Aug 26 2003 - 18:38:41 EEST

RTaylor wrote:

>>On Sun, 2003-08-24 at 07:15, luis jure wrote:
>>

>>>hello friends,
>>>
>>>i'm searching for a card with just digital i/o to connect to an external
>>>converter. budget is critical. one possibility we've thought of is the
>>>dio2448, but i've seen also the edirol UA-1D USB:
>>>
>>>http://www.edirol.com/products/info/ua1d.html
>>>
>>>i couldn't find it in the list supported by alsa, but perhaps it's because
>>>it's still new. any comments on this? any other suggestion in that price
>>>range?

Hello,
try the edirol UA-1A, it's supported by alsa, and it's not really
expansive, the price is the same as the other edirol UA-1D .
http://www.edirol.com/products/info/ua1a.html
http://www.nextag.com/serv/main/buyer/outpdir.jsp?doSearch=y&search=edirol (less
expansive here than the UA-1D!!) ;-)

best