[linux-audio-user] screenshots needed!

Subject: [linux-audio-user] screenshots needed!
From: Daniel James (daniel_AT_mondodesigno.com)
Date: Wed Sep 03 2003 - 17:02:30 EEST

Hello all,

I've been writing a feature on Ron Parker's studio for Sound on Sound
magazine. It's finished, but we're having a bit of trouble with the
screenshots, due to a hardware failure at the studio.

If anyone would like to email me directly or let me have the location
of screenshots of the following applications, I'd really appreciate
it. Complete desktop shots or individual windows are both fine - if
there's work in progress visible, so much the better.

1. Ardour - some up to date screenshots? I've already used the ones on
the Ardour website in an earlier article!

2. JAMin - I've got nothing on this one, image-wise.

3. Ardour Session Exchange - is this a command-line application? If
so, a screenshot of a terminal maybe?

4. Any other fine-looking JACK apps. Any JACK apps, in fact.

The more, the merrier! PNG format usually looks better than JPEG for
screenshots, in my experience.

Thanks

Daniel