Re: [linux-audio-user] screenshots needed!

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] screenshots needed!
From: Steve Harris (S.W.Harris_AT_ecs.soton.ac.uk)
Date: Wed Sep 03 2003 - 19:22:42 EEST

On Wed, Sep 03, 2003 at 03:02:30 +0100, Daniel James wrote:
> 2. JAMin - I've got nothing on this one, image-wise.

Ooops, my bad, we've just finished rearanging the UI, but I forgot to mail
you an up-to-date shot:
http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~swh/Screenshot-Jamin.png

> 3. Ardour Session Exchange - is this a command-line application? If
> so, a screenshot of a terminal maybe?

Dont know what that is.

> 4. Any other fine-looking JACK apps. Any JACK apps, in fact.

Meterbridge? I've started redoing it in opengl, so it looks a bit better
now: http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~swh/Screenshot-Meterbridge.png

Spiral synth modular looks pretty good, but I dont have a working version
at work.

- Steve