[linux-audio-user] pd+jack

Subject: [linux-audio-user] pd+jack
From: Steve Harris (S.W.Harris_AT_ecs.soton.ac.uk)
Date: Tue Sep 09 2003 - 14:14:03 EEST

When running Frank's exmaple pd patch (and all the others I've tried)
under JACK, using the Planet CCRMA version of pd I get lots of IO Errors
reported by pd, even though there doesnt seem to be any dropouts, the cpu
load is low and jack doesnt report any xruns.

Is there a .pdrc file or something where I can set the block size to make
it match jacks? Or is there something else wrong?

Cheers,
   Steve