Re: [linux-audio-user] Problems with Redhat 9(Shrike)

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Problems with Redhat 9(Shrike)
From: kevin ernste (kevinernste_AT_yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Sep 13 2003 - 00:29:10 EEST

Everything looks good, perhaps there is a kernel/alsa mismatch?

The alsa-driver/kernel rpm is version specific and must match your
kernel. The ALSA freshrpms are compiled for the most recent offical
redhat kernel, 2.4.20 something. Take a look at the alsa-kernel rpm
installed from fresh and see if it matches:

rpm -qa | grep alsa-kernel
uname -r

Kevin