Re: [linux-audio-user] Compile shaketracker

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Compile shaketracker
From: jordan muscott (morsecode_AT_blueyonder.co.uk)
Date: Mon Sep 15 2003 - 00:30:28 EEST

Gerrit Niestijl wrote:

>Hi,
>
>A few months ago someone on this list managed to compile shaketracker
>with gcc-3.x. He offered to make a patch if anyone was interested. Is
>that offer still valid? I am on redhat 9 (planet), and i have no
>skills to get there myself.

Hi,

That person was me. Unfortunately I am going to be away for a week, but
I'll dig up the sources when I get back. IIRC, I might need to tidy a
few nasty hacks in order to get it to compile on other peoples machines.

regards, Jordan.

ps feel free to remind me off list in a week or so if you don't hear
anything.