[linux-audio-user] Linux synths

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Linux synths
From: Ken Locarnini (renueden_AT_earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Sep 15 2003 - 17:44:23 EEST

I'm happy to be back after about 2 years away from Linux. The audio/music world seems to be taking off and thats great. I'd like some general comments on what would be peoples favorite reactor type synth in Linux as of now. I'm primarily interested in realtime, multi timbral midi controlled synths. How about sequencers? Thanks for any advice,
Ken