Re: [linux-audio-user] Running vstserver & ladspavst

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Running vstserver & ladspavst
From: Rob (lau_AT_kudla.org)
Date: Wed Sep 17 2003 - 07:27:25 EEST

On Tuesday 16 September 2003 21:44, Natalia Rakowski wrote:
> This is where I am stuck. The ladspavst README didn't have
> any info to help figure out how to run it.
> Building ladspavst made vst.so. What now?

My guess would be that you need to put vst.so in whatever
directory Ladspa plugins go (under Mandrake 9.1, it's
/usr/lib/ladspa) and then run your ladspa client app and see if
it's one of the available plugins.

Maybe you'd need to ldconfig after putting that file there, I
dunno. Haven't had any VST's to play with myself.

Rob