Re: [linux-audio-user] Rosegarden and slurs

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Rosegarden and slurs
From: gopher info (gopherin_AT_informatik.tu-chemnitz.de)
Date: Wed Sep 17 2003 - 17:43:54 EEST

On Wed, 17 Sep 2003, Chris Cannam wrote:

> Did you use a slur or a tie? If you used a slur, then you should
> indeed get four notes.

I used a slur!

  You probably wanted to tie the notes using
> the tie function on the Transforms menu (which we'll probably move
> to the Group menu soon, where it'll be a bit more obvious) or the
> tie button on the Group toolbar.

Thank you, this helped. But actually my problem is as follows:
I have a MIDI file with such notes:

     |\
 ----|-|----O----------------|-----------------O-------|
     | / | | | | | |
 --- |/----|-------------|---|-------|--------|--------|
    /| | | | | | |
 - /-|- ---|-------------|---|-------|--------|--------|
  | /| \ | | | | | |
 --\ | /---|-------------|---|-------|--------|--------|
    -|- O | O |
 ----|- -----------------\---|-----/-------------------|
  * - \-------/

If I import into Rosegarden the score editor says

     |\
 ----|-|----O---------------|-----------------O-------|
     | / | | | |
 --- |/----|----------------|----------------|--------|