Re: [linux-audio-user] more about vstserver, k_vst, and Pd

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] more about vstserver, k_vst, and Pd
From: Tim Orford (tim_AT_orford.org)
Date: Thu Sep 18 2003 - 20:10:27 EEST

> Btw, I agree that it would be good to have a list of VST plugins known
> to work in the environment. Alas, I have no time to put into such a
> thing, but I will gladly donate my own list and comments.

i dont mind doing this.

i have put up a quick database front end at:
http://80.61.20.184/vst/

functionality can be added as required.
maybe a wiki would be better, but the db will make it
easier if the amount of data gets large.

this is on my dsl line so the host is not ideal :-)

any use?

--
Tim Orford