Re: [linux-audio-user] more about vstserver, k_vst, and Pd

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] more about vstserver, k_vst, and Pd
From: R Parker (rtp405_AT_yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Sep 20 2003 - 19:10:25 EEST

Hi,

Nice job on the VST page.

However, I propose that the statement "...we need a
supply of fx and synths to make the platform usable
for some serious work..." is objectionable. Unless
you're suggesting we remove our ladspa based work from
the market or flag the material as not being serious
music. :)

Obviously I'm being very sarcastic but I stand by my
intended point.

Perhaps "...we welcome an additional supply of fx and
synths to make the platform even more robust..." is
more accurate.

Reguardless, I think the VST developments and the page
are excellent. Thank you!

ron

--- Patrick Shirkey <pshirkey_AT_boosthardware.com>