Re: [linux-audio-user] skale tracker

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] skale tracker
From: Mark Knecht (markknecht_AT_comcast.net)
Date: Sun Sep 21 2003 - 22:07:41 EEST

On Sun, 2003-09-21 at 11:47, Frank Barknecht wrote:
> Hallo,
> Mark Knecht hat gesagt: // Mark Knecht wrote:
>
> > Frank,
> > It looks interesting on the web page, but it won't run (so far) on my
> > main Gentoo box.
>
> Here (Debian testing/unstable) it ran. You need to "chmod +x
> Sk_AT_le076wFixed.rh9" and here's a list of the libraries needed:

Frank,
Yes, I had done that much under Gentoo before I wrote back, and it ran,
but then complained the the default skins file was corrupted and quit.

Who knows, maybe it was corrupted? I guess I could download it again and
start over. Do you use unrar to extract the files? Or do you have
another good app for doing that?

Thanks,
Mark