Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: HDSP firmware

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: HDSP firmware
From: Thomas Charbonnel (thomas_AT_undata.org)
Date: Mon Sep 22 2003 - 09:46:20 EEST

BrbrOfSvl_AT_aol.com wrote:
> In a message dated 9/21/2003 7:02:01 PM Eastern Daylight Time, linux-audio-user-request_AT_music.columbia.edu writes:
>

>>Could you please send the output of the dmesg command ?
>

> I'll send the whole thing just to be complete, but I think the pertinent hdsp stuff is toward the bottom:

Oooops, I totally forgot to ask you what alsa version you were using...
Rev 0x32 firwmares are only supported in cvs right now, although the
patch to support them is only 1 line long.
One small comment regarding the dmesg output : in your first post the
lspci output snippet shows your card is at 01:09.0, but there is no
trace of such a card in dmesg's output. Did you change the card's pci
slot in the meantime ?

Thomas