Re: [linux-audio-user] skale tracker

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] skale tracker
From: Guy Clotilde (guy.clotilde_AT_wanadoo.fr)
Date: Mon Sep 22 2003 - 12:10:36 EEST

Hi

On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 13:19:44 +0200, Frank Barknecht wrote / a écrit:

> http://www.skale.org/
>
> No source code, too much 3d-shadows im my opinion but I guess a lot of
> people will like it...

For the source code I too would prefer a free license, but eh... it's their rights.
For the look of the app... it's techno 'n funky, so I believe the author(s) has(ve) made a very good job.

I have successfully tried Skale on my redhat 8.0 (Planet CCRMA) although it has been compiled on a redhat 9.
I have downloaded a demo song, it works good. I can't use the fx plugins, but as they are named something.dll, I believe they are for the windows platform.

cheers
GuyCLO~
#219055 http://counter.li.org
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/guy.clotilde/index.html
Change your Linux PC in a Rythm Station with holborn's GMORGAN:
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/guy.clotilde/GMORGAN/index.html
(Whatever is said in Latin sounds profound.)