Re: [linux-audio-user] skale tracker

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] skale tracker
From: Rob (lau_AT_kudla.org)
Date: Mon Sep 22 2003 - 18:31:20 EEST

On Monday 22 September 2003 05:10, Guy Clotilde wrote:
> For the source code I too would prefer a free license, but
> eh... it's their rights.

Naturally.... but speaking as someone who created a fair amount
of material in Buzz, which had a similar license but then the
author lost the original source code so there'll never be a new
version and Buzz will never quite work right under Wine, I'd
just as soon avoid that sort of experience again. It's not like
there's a shortage of "DOS-like" trackers for Linux already....

Rob