RE: [linux-audio-user] skale tracker

Subject: RE: [linux-audio-user] skale tracker
From: Mark Knecht (mknecht_AT_controlnet.com)
Date: Mon Sep 22 2003 - 17:25:21 EEST

> No really i didn't touch nothing and i followed the upper/lower case
> from the Sk_AT_le.txt who list the files ...

Humm... I'm not sure what you mean by "i followed the upper/lower case
from the Sk_AT_le.txt who list the files"?

I tried moving Sk_AT_le076wFixed.rh9, Sk_AT_leLinux.cfg, KeybLinux.cfg,
Sk_AT_le.dat and Default.sks to a new directory and trying it there, all
to the same end. I just get a message about a corrupted skins file.

I guess I'll post a message in the SkaleTracker forums and see what
I can learn.

Thanks!