RE: [linux-audio-user] Re: HDSP Firmware

Subject: RE: [linux-audio-user] Re: HDSP Firmware
From: Mark Knecht (mknecht_AT_controlnet.com)
Date: Mon Sep 22 2003 - 23:01:49 EEST

> Thanks, Mark. Do you have a copy of the patch handy? I can search the
> archives of course...
>
> Kevin

I guess, but I'm not the smartest guy, so help me struggle through. Thomas
built me a special Gentoo ebuild for applying this patch to CVS. I presume
the ebuild might tell me where the patch is? If so, I'll send you a copy off
list.

Would the ebuild help you at all? I assume not if you are building RPMs, but
if it would help I can send it along also.

I'm off to a customer meeting right now, so do not look for this much before
6PM California time.

Cheers,
Mark