Re: [linux-audio-user] gdam

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] gdam
From: Lee Azzarello (lee_AT_fallingforward.net)
Date: Tue Sep 23 2003 - 07:02:12 EEST

On Mon, 22 Sep 2003, juto aviten wrote:

> Hi,
> I've got the same problem with all my USB sound card on MDK 9.1, but
> actually it's the kernel which not supported usb sound card, it works on
> 9.0 and the bug will be fixed on the 9.2... I'm really a mandrake user

That's strange, I got my EMI 2|6 USB sound card working fine on a stock
Mandrake 9.1 installation on a Compaq motherboard. This was two days ago.
Plugged it in and played an .ogg file through xmms as the test.

-l[e^2]
http://www.fallingforward.net/
people experimenting with music, art and technology