[linux-audio-user] Red Hat and ALSA

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Red Hat and ALSA
From: Joerg Anders (j.anders_AT_informatik.tu-chemnitz.de)
Date: Tue Sep 23 2003 - 09:36:43 EEST

Hi all!

I'm searching for a good place for Red Hat ALSA RPMs.
I'm convincend there are many. But is there an "official"
web site ? I know Red Hat doesn't ship ALSA on CD.
But I read about a so-called "Red Hat community".
(Unfortunately, I'm not familar with the Red Hat
package policy.)

Can anybody give a hint?

--
J.Anders, Chemnitz, GERMANY (ja_AT_informatik.tu-chemnitz.de)