[linux-audio-user] MORE hdsp 9652!

Subject: [linux-audio-user] MORE hdsp 9652!
From: Aaron Trumm (aaron_AT_nquit.com)
Date: Wed Sep 24 2003 - 00:16:40 EEST

I hate when I think of a third question after hitting send

this one is maybe best backchanneled to Mark, but I don't have the address
down here, I've just discovered, so let's hope it's of use to other people:

If I'm to figure out how to apply Thomas's patch to the planet flow, it might
help me to have a little detail on what YOU did to apply the patch. given
that I'm semi smart, but have so little information, this might help a great
deal. :)

slowly I learn - *chugga chugga*

--
Aaron Trumm