[linux-audio-user] Tascam USB 122 thingy

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Tascam USB 122 thingy
From: Andy Cragg (caesura_AT_freenetname.co.uk)
Date: Wed Sep 24 2003 - 22:46:06 EEST

Hi again,

Anyone know if the new Tascam US-122 USB audio/midi soundcard is
supported by the generic USB drivers in Alsa?

How do we know if anyone is woking on it - the alsa-supported-sound
card-page hasn't been updated for a while.

Is this the forum to ask?

It seems like a nice cheap solution for me laptop (powered by USB too).

Thanks,

Andy