[linux-audio-user] record audio cd's using ide drive?

Subject: [linux-audio-user] record audio cd's using ide drive?
From: Aaron Trumm (aaron_AT_nquit.com)
Date: Thu Oct 09 2003 - 02:50:13 EEST

hello all - is there a cd recorder that can record audio cds to an ide cd
recorder driver?

I have xcdroast, which doesn't seem to do audio - it has an option to play
audio files from the harddrive (and doesn't see my soundcard and I can't
figure out how to load audio files anyway - weird)

and I have of course the command line cdrecord - but that seems to only deal
with scsi drives - right?

hmmm

thanks!

--