[linux-audio-user] Audio editing issue

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Audio editing issue
From: Tommi Sakari Uimonen (tuimonen_AT_cc.hut.fi)
Date: Thu Oct 09 2003 - 21:11:17 EEST

Hi. I need to do basic editing to a 8-channel drum track. What I'm looking
for is a program that would remember what I've done, so that I can repeat
the same actions to another file. So, instead of editing the 8 tracks
simultaneously, I would edit just one track and then perform the same
operations to the rest 7 tracks.

Any ideas?

Tommi Uimonen