Re: [linux-audio-user] DeMuDi + Debian Testing

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] DeMuDi + Debian Testing
From: felipe (filippo_AT_email.it)
Date: Fri Oct 10 2003 - 14:09:53 EEST

Tim,

sorry I didn't mean to scare you. Many things are changed from woody to
sarge.. I'm using woody plus a number of additional packages compiled
from sources (i.e. audio, kde), since some sid packages would even break
libc compatibility... so you might ask the debian guys at irc.debian.org
what the situation with woody->sarge is.
hope this helps

felipe

Sponsor: Il tuo biglietto aereo da oggi lo prenoti on line e risparmi fino a 20 Euro Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=1261&d=10-10