Re: [linux-audio-user] Because you know you want it.

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Because you know you want it.
From: iriXx (m_AT_irixx.org)
Date: Sun Oct 12 2003 - 12:30:02 EEST

looks cool. although including a pic of a space shuttle that recently
blew up is a bit insensetive...whoops, i think they need to update the
page....

m~

--

"Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will piss on your computer." -- Bruce Graham

Musicians say No to RIAA Persecution and Prosecution of Music Lovers!

Sign the petition at http://www.copyleftmedia.org.uk/justsayno/

.::. www.iriXx.org .::. www.copyleftmedia.org.uk .::.