Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: prebuilt tools/mp3 vs. etc..

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: prebuilt tools/mp3 vs. etc..
From: Jan Depner (eviltwin69_AT_cableone.net)
Date: Sun Oct 12 2003 - 21:06:29 EEST

Oh! I was very confused about that. I was sitting there thinking "what
does a giant particle accelerator have to do with Linux audio"? I'd
never heard of the SuperCollider audio synth project. That's what
happens when you spend all your time with a bunch of scientists. Thanks
for clearing that up.

Jan